Welcome to PA Health & Wellness. We thank you for being part of our network of participating physicians, hospitals and other healthcare professionals.
NIA Provider Training Webinar
In an effort to continue promotion of quality improvement for services provided to PA Health & Wellness participants, PA Health & Wellness will use National Imaging Associates, Inc. (NIA) to provide the management and prior authorization of non-emergent procedures.
Services managed and authorized by NIA include outpatient:
- PET Scan
- MUGA Scan
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI)
PA Health & Wellness and NIA welcome providers to attend an upcoming provider education webinar to provide an educational session on the NIA authorization process. There will be several one hour long webinar sessions that will take place on the following dates. You will only need to attend one of these educational sessions:
- Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:00 am (EST) & 12:00 pm (EST)
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 8:00 am (EST) & 12:00 pm (EST)
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 8:00 am (EST) & 12:00 pm (EST)
Please RSVP at least 1 week prior to the education seminar you plan to attend by emailing, NIAWebinar@magellanhealth.com. Please include the following information in your RSVP request:
- Health Plan
- Webinar Date Selected
- Group Name
- # of Participants Attending
You will receive a confirmation email from NIA for the Webinar session you selected. Please see Access Instructions on page 2.
PA Health & Wellness and NIA look forward to working with you to ensure that your PA Health & Wellness participants receive diagnostic imaging services delivered in a quality, clinically appropriate fashion.
CESP Exam Opportunity
Earn the Designation of Certified Employment Support Professionals (CESP™) by Passing the National CESP™ Examination
Johnstown, PA Exam
Monday, April 23rd, 2018
9:00 am-12:00 pm
Hiram G. Andrews Center
727 Goucher St Johnstown, PA 15905
Exam Fee: $159.00 | Exam Registration deadline April 8th, 2018
WHAT IS CESP™ CERTIFICATION?
- CESP™ certification is a national credential for Employment Support Professionals who assist people with disabilities in finding and maintaining regular, community-based employment.
- The CESP™ credential is earned by passing a comprehensive examination based on national standardized competencies.
- CESP™ certification is a complement to program certification and licensing, demonstrating a level of professionalism has been achieved.
- The CESP™ certification is a national, portable, individual credential that remains valid for three years.
Please view the CESP flyer for more information.