Have Employment Questions? We Can Help!
Did you know there are 5 Employment Services offered with Community HealthChoices?
- Benefits Counseling - How does employment affect my services?
- Career Assessment - Learn to develop interests and capabilities
- Employment Skills Development - Helps prepare for employment
- Job Finding - Assists in locating a job
- Job Coaching - Provides support once you have the job
For more information, reach out to your Service Coordinator, or call us at 1-844-626-6813 (TTY 1-844-349-8916). Download a copy of our Employment Postcard (PDF) for easy access of these resources.
The Office of Disability Employment's 20th Anniversary
The Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) is celebrating "20 Years of Driving Change and Creating Opportunity." Visit ODEP's website to learn about its history, its authorizing legislation, and its many accomplishments and initiatives since its establishment in 2001. The site also hosts the "Driving Change, Creating Opportunity" blog series, a yearlong look at ODEP's first two decades and how those years will inform the future. The first blog explores the critical role of credible, consistent data in ODEP's work.
The ODEP has a rich history of programs, initiatives and resources regarding the employment of people with disabilities, a reliable resource.