PaySpan - EFT/ERA
PA Health & Wellness is pleased to partner with PaySpan Health to provide an innovative web based solution for Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) and Electronic Remittance Advices (ERAs). This service is provided at no cost to providers and allows online enrollment.
- Elimination of paper checks – all deposits transmitted via EFT to the designated bank account
- Convenient Payments & Retrieval of remittance information
- Electronic remittance advices presented online
- HIPAA 835 electronic remittance files for download directly to a HIPAA-Compliant Practice Management for Patient Accounting System
- Reduce accounting expenses – Electronic remittance advices can be imported directly into practice management or patient accounting systems, eliminating the need for manual re-keying
- Improve cash flow – Electronic payments can mean faster payments, leading to improvements in cash flow
- Maintain control over bank accounts – You keep TOTAL control over the destination of claim payment funds. Multiple practices and accounts are supported
- Match payments to advices quickly – You can associate electronic payments with electronic remittance advices quickly and easily
- Manage multiple Payers – Reuse enrollment information to connect with multiple Payers Assign different Payers to different bank accounts, as desired
Visit PaySpan’s website for more information.
Payspan Provider Portal Training
Payspan is now hosting Webinar Wednesdays on a monthly basis from 11:30 am–1:00 pm central time. These sessions are open to any provider as well as to payers who would like to learn more about the provider experience – How to Register and Use the Provider Portal.
Below is the link to the upcoming session:
Payspan Provider Webinar - How to Register and Use the Provider Portal
Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 12:30 pm, Eastern Daylight Time
Audio conference information
To receive a callback, provide your phone number when you join the event, or call the number below and enter the access code.
+1 3148881153 United States Toll
8662055379 United States Toll-Free
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free dialing restrictions (PDF)
To request your registration code(s), please choose from the following options:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org -- please indicate the plan(s) that you are requesting registration codes for (i.e. PA Health & Wellness) and be sure to include the TIN(s)
- Visit the Payspan website
- Contact the Payspan Provider Support team at 1-877-331-7154, Option 1 (hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 8:00 pm eastern)
Your available registration codes will be sent to you via e-mail, along with enrollment instructions within 24 – 48 hours of your request
- Look for an e-mail from Payspan within 24 – 48 hours after your request
- Follow the instructions included to activate your EFT registration codes
For additional assistance, please access the Payspan website or contact Payspan via email at email@example.com